Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RACHEL RAYS SXSW PARTY 3/21 AT MAGGIE MAES!!

Some things are worth repeating twice...


Sat. 3/21

Maggies Maes (on 6th street)

From noon -5PM!!!




Rachel Rays party was 'badgeholders only' was last year, and supposedly its the same this year.

I didnt go to this party last year (no badge) but I hear this was a cool party).


But someone told me that. this year its first come first served. So, its worth trying to get into...but COME EARLY!!! And if you see me there--save me a place in the drink line!!! 'Coz after this party, I am heading to the High Times party and its much more fun to go to the High Times Party with a buzz-on.




Admission policy: Rose's Mojito & Rachael Ray's Feedback: The B-Side is open to all fans of music (over 21). Entrance is based on a first come, first serve basis. Once the venue reaches capacity, management will institute a "one out, one in" admission process.For email updates about this event




No comments: