Sunday, March 8, 2009

BrooklynVegan Day Party??? RUMOR?? I DUNNO...HELP!

Rumor has it that Brooklyn Vegan is doing a 2-stage day party at Radio Room on 3/19 with 12 bands. Two of them will be The Avett Brothers and Daniel Johnston!!

Now, I have been looking ALL over for verification on this. I even went to the BrooklynVegan website and all of their SXSW info is from 2008-that doesnt do me ANY good. And worse, they do not have any way to contact them directly about this....UGH!!

I would be so stupid excited to see Daniel Johnson. The Avett Brothers would be cool to see too. But I need to verify this info..this would be an awesome show!!!

If anyone has info on this, email me please at: divagirl@myself.com
**check the comments on this and I will update it there when I find out more info..

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I found this info:
http://sxsw2009.do512.com/event/2009/03/19/brooklyn-vegan-party

But there is not a schedule tho, but the bands are listed!! This will be a very good show!!!