Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just another Thursday....


My family and I LOVE Carinos. Its one of my favorite restaurants and one of my most favorite places to have Happy Hour!

My mom went to Carinos today for the Mothers Day promo (a free 3 course meal). She called me from the restaurant to tell me what a wonderful lunch she had and to thank me for telling her about the deal. :)
This promo ends tomorrow-you can view it here: http://www.carinos.com/
My mama gave it thumbs up in case you wanna try it out for yourself.

Our local coupon club meeting is tonight in S Austin @ Wm Cannon library from 7-9pm in conference room. I would love to see you there! Feel free to join us. Just bring your unwanted coupons, sissors and something to carry your coupons home in.

In case you didnt know this, you can get a free 1 lb package of strawberries at Tom Thumb, Randalls & Safeway stores with a printable coupon from their websites! No Joke! And you can print 2 coupons-so that is 2 free packages of strawberries. The coupon coupon is valid until 5/31 and you must use your card and purchase $10 in produce. Just go to their website to print the coupon. Here are the links if you need them:

Tom Thumb
Randalls
Safeway

No comments: