Friday, May 15, 2009

As promised-puppy pics

As promised, here are some pics of our furry family members.

This is Ozzy. Isnt he a cutie? Believe me, he knows it too.


He is a 4 1/2 months old Soft Coated Weaten Terrier.




These are our 2 standard poodles Ziggy and Cash (Cash has the ball in his mouth)





While unloading the pics on my camera, I realized that

I had lots of photos stored on my camera that I havent downloaded yet.

This is the love of my life (El Amor de Mi Vida), my husband Tommy.

We are at the Botanical Gardens in Washington, DC



Here is a pic of a piece of artwork that I made for my friend

Tony Nelson as a birthday gift.


This piece is called "How long have we been in space?"







This is a piece that I made after returning from a trip to DC. Its called "Missing My Poodle Boys"This proudly hangs in our gallery-the bathroom :)

No comments: