Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HUMP DAY~

Had a wonderful lunch w/ my friend Anna today that I havent seen in a while. And she has the day off from her job. Another lunch at Carinos.....she likes to have a drink with her lunch-ha.. She is so funny, she told me to 'dress casually'-like I need to be told that-ha. Everyday is 'casual day' in my life.

Of course, you cant ever go wrong with Carinos. I got the Chicken Panini. Its awesome and if you do not want the fries to go with it, you can ask and they can substitute a veggie-I got the green beans and they were awesome too!! Be sure to get the Italian Wedge salad-it ROCKS!!

Puppy update:

"Ozzy" the Puppy goes to his 2nd training class today at Petsmart. Glad to say that he is improving BIG TIME! We are now completely housebroken as long as you pay attention to his clues of going to the door when he needs to go outside. Both of the other dogs (standard poodles-Ziggy and Cash) have totally accepted him and love him. There are some great wrestling matches in the backyard with all of them and they are a RIOT! I should sell tickets to those matches-ha. I promise to get some pics up later today..

No comments: