Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept. 29th, I will be in the Martha Stewart Audience!!!!!




OMG! OMG!!!

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!



I am practically jumping up and down doing a stupid happy dance!!!


I was chosen to be an audience member on the Martha Stewart show on Sept. 29th.
I will be cutting it VERY VERY close that day...let me explain...

I have to be at the studio at 12:30pm...they start filming at 2:30'ish...it takes about an hour to an hour and half to film a show. I have to be at the JFK Airport at 5PM. To catch my flight to Ireland. And it takes about an hour to get to the airport--whew!!!



It clearly states in the RSVP info that you cannot bring your luggage *which is completely understandable. But now I have to figure out what to do with my luggage because I will be leaving this show and going straight to the airport. So I have to figure out my cab ride too (which I am sure that will not be a problem). I am more worried about what to do with my luggage. I wish there were lockers or something to assist people in my situation. I am sure that I am not the first person in the audience going from the studio to the airport.

This is SOOO exciting!!

Considering that we are cutting it close, I know that my husband Tommy is going to say that we shouldnt go to the Martha Stewart show. But I am prepared to take him on-ha. We ARE going to this show...this show is about people who blog, twitter, etc...its perfect for me!!


If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to email me directly at: divagirl@myself.com

Thanks,

Rochelle

Update 9/10 4PM:

Martha Stewart Audience Hotline # is: 917/438-5999 I confirmed my RSVP.

And it went thru, I got the following email confirmation:

Hi Rochelle,


We received your RSVP and you are confirmed for 2 tickets. Thanks!


Audience Services Department
MARTHA
The Martha Stewart Show
www.marthastewart.com/get-tickets

I kept trying to RSVP my tickets via email but they kept coming back as undeliverable. Finally, I got the phone # for the audience hotline (its automated) and I confirmed my RSVP thru there. Man, this is a very well run organization!!

About the luggage issue: Our hotel is offering to hold on to it for us. Which is good. But that now means that after the show, I have to go to Lexington St and get my luggage after the show and then book it to the airport! But I can do it!!!!

I hope free wi-fi will be available to us in the audience so I can tweet ya'll while I am there!! Exciting!!

No comments: