Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Martha Stewart calling all Bloggers/Twitterers!!



I will admit, I am so stupid excited about this.

Why? Well, I am going to be in NYC on 9/27-9/29! I have been trying to get tickets to a Martha Stewart taping, but have not been successful. They will be taping on my LAST day in NYC and I am hoping and praying to be picked to be an audience member!!


Martha Stewart is quite tech savy herself. She has a blog, a website and she posts ALL the time on Twitter (I am a follower of hers)! Is there ANYTHING Martha cant do? I think NOT!


Here is the post on the Martha Stewart Website:




Calling all Twitterers, Facebookers, and Bloggers!
September 29, 2009


Do you spend hours tweeting about yourself or using Facebook? Is tech-social networking a "must-have" in your life? Well, we have the perfect show for you!


On September 29, we're dedicating an entire show to social networking via technology. If you're passionate about tweeting, a Facebook addict, or a blogging fanatic, we want you in our studio audience with your BlackBerry, iPhone, or laptop in hand.


If you're interested in requesting tickets for our "Tech Show," please tell us about your love of social networking -- the more details the better.


http://www.marthastewart.com/get-tickets


**** Oh, it will be SOOOO cool to be picked. I am excited just at the possibility!!!


I have been mentioned on NPR before, and I was so stupid excitedly geeked out by that but this would be the BEST!!

No comments: