Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I cant believe it-I won something!!

I just got an email a week ago that I won the grand prize! Get Clean Starter Kit ($176.00 value) from a blog at:http://livehealthygreen.wordpress.com/
The package arrived yesterday and WOW! Its really nice. It even included a caddy to carry all the products in from room to room.

We got a new puppy last Friday. He is a Soft Hair Weaten and we named him Ozzy. He is 14 weeks old. So I have ALOT of training and potty training to do. What a perfect time to win & recieve this prize.

The products are made by Shaklee and they are enviromentally friendly. The one product that got me really excited was a product called "Scour Off". It replaces a product like Easy Off. But it doesnt contain harmful chemicals. I decided to use it on the glass top of my smooth top stove and it really cleaned it up WONDERFULLY!! It looks as good as it did the first day that I got the stove-really! If you are needing to clean that glass top on your stove, you should REALLY consider this product.
That is not the only product I have tried. The other products have cleaned up my guest bathroom really well too. Most of the products are concentrated-which means you will got alot of uses from one concentrated product. Tomorrow I will try the laundry products. I cant believe that I am so excited to do laundry-ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh a wheaten, they are so pretty!! Thats so cool that you won a real official giveaway. I have yet to win something like that, but ill keep trying!