Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LUXURY DIVA TRAVEL DEALS


I LOVE finding the luxury diva travel deals on a dime...
I am going to take 2 small trips next month, and I do not need to be taking a vacation right now, but there is nothing wrong in dreaming about it-ha. The Puerto Rico trip is the best deal by far. If you take one of these trips let me know all about it (and send photos)...


So, here is what I found.

Hopefully, someone can enjoy this:

Puerto Rico: The Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Resort Collection 4 Nts with Air From $399*

Book Now: Sale Ends Wednesday Midnight EST



--this one is a bit more expensive, and its not as good as the $600 per person Ireland deal, but I am putting it out there in case anyone is interested---

$1354 -- 5-Nights Maui Ritz Carlton w/Air and Car*

Travel dates: Through May
This $1354 package features:- Roundtrip air from Los Angeles- 5 nights at the 5 star Maui Ritz Carlton Resort- Rental car- Hotel taxes and service charges are included in price. Consider upgrading to a club level room with five food and beverage presentations daily.


No comments: