Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randalls/Safeway gift card deal!!

HUGE THANKS to Jana (in our TXCouponers Yahoo Group) for finding this one. This is Jana's complete post:

I saw an ad on the gift card sign at Randalls (Safeway) that said the onNovember 27 and 28 you would get $20 off a purchase of $200 worth of gift cards.I could not read the small print (the sign was too high). Keep your eyes out forthis one!In the past with other promotions with their gift cards, it was not valid ongift cards for their grocery store chain.

I do shop on Black Friday and several of the stores that I plan to shop at havegift cards at Randalls. I am hoping to go buy some gift cards at Randallsbefore I go shopping - of course I have to wait until Randalls opens - so I willhit a couple stores before I go to Randalls.They also sell Shell, Petsmarts and dining gift cards - so I may get some ofthose too.

SWEET-hopefully this will be good if you buy $200 worth of gift cards to shop at Randalls too!! Thanks again Jana-you ROCK!!!
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: