Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Go here to print your coupon!!
http://www.tgifridays.com/promos/BYOB?target=prospect

*I LOVE TGIFridays!! *I LOVE TGIFridays!! *I LOVE TGIFridays!! *I LOVE TGIFridays!!
They have such good promos going right now. And with the economy the way it is, I know what a treat it is to go out to a restaurant.
If you join their rewards program (called the "Give me more Stripes") you will get a coupon for a free appetizer. They will mail you a Stripes card. When you get that, take it with you to the restaurant and they will give you a homeade potato chip appetizer for FREE everytime you go to the restaurant!! And you earn points for your meals. When you accumulate 100 points, they email you a $8 gift certificate to use in their restaurant!! Its awesome!! They always have coupons available too..
Trust me, sign up you will be happy you did.

No comments: